GE Healthcare, Whatman Grade 0858-1/2 Qualitative Filter Papers
Grained, with medium fast flow rate and medium retention. A universal filter paper, used for the filtration of extracts, oils, beer, syrups etc.; also applied in filter presses or for the aspiration of liquids.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare, Whatman WHT10334352
Paper, Filter; GE Whatman; Grade 0858 1/2; Qualitative; Folded (Prepleated); Cellulose; Grained; Medium fast flow rate, medium retention; Dia.: 270mm; 170um thick; Particle retention in liquid max.: 12um; For technical use; 100/Pk.
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- Maintained flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.