Whatman™ pH Indicator Papers, CF Strips
Provides an extremely clear and accurate visual pH value using four different segments of dye-impregnated indicator papers. Whatman™ pH Indicator Papers, CF Strips use dyes that are chemically bonded to the paper and cannot be leached into solution.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ WHT2613-991
Test Strips; pH indicator; Whatman; CF strips; pH range: 0 to 14; Plastic supports; Paper segments on each strip; Complementary indicator charts; Dimesion of each strip: 6 x 80mm; Graduated in 1pH units; 100/Pk
- Plastic supports that retain stiffness in liquids
- Paper segments on each strip have chemically bonded dyes; can't leach into solution
- Complementary indicator charts provide clear comparison
- Full-range strips (0 to 14) graduated in 1pH units; wide-range strips (4.5 to 10pH) in 0.5pH units
- Packs of 100; each strip is approximately 0.25 × 3 in. (6 × 80mm)
|80 x 6mm|
|1 pH units|
|Plastic supports, paper segments on each strip, complementary indicator charts|
|pH Test Strip|
|0 to 14|
Save up to 70% on Whatman™ filters, surface protectors, amino acids, and more.
Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings off first stocking order through Fisher Scientific.Receive a Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings on your first stocking order. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.