Cytiva Whatman™ Nuclepore™ Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membrane Sheets
Manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film and track-etched for high pore size precision. Whatman™ Nuclepore™ Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membrane Sheets combine high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance with sharply defined pores, making them suitable for microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 113502
DescriptionEffective chemotaxis requires a delicate balance between cell adhesion and migration. Nucleopore Membranes combine PVP-free polypropylene with sharp, uniform cylindrical pores to achieve both.
- Offers a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with PVP to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat surface for high particle visibility
|254 x 204mm|