Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue with surface marks and color contrast. Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are available plain or gridded for automatic or manual counting procedures.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ WHT10400912
Membrane, Mixed cellulose ester; Whatman; ME 27; Porosity: 74 to 77%; Pore size: 0.8μm; Plain; Nonsterile; Circles; Water flow rate: 4.8bar; Thickness: 135μm; Diameter: 47mm
- Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
- Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity.
- Black plain and black gridded membranes have a mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate.
- Higher dirt loading capacity.
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
- No surfactants to contaminate samples.
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
- Special nontoxic ink used is completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors
- Manufactured under strictly controlled cleanroom conditions
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane|