Whatman™ Mini-UniPrep™ Syringeless Filters
Processes sample loads in one-third the time. Whatman™ Mini-UniPrep™ Syringeless Filters provide a faster and easier way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for HPLC and UHPLC analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ WHTUN503NPUNYL
Filters; Syringeless; Whatman; Mini-UniPrep; NYL membrane; Pore size: 0.45μm; With chamber, plunger with filtration membrane, a preattached cap/septum; Hydrophilic; For clarifying aqueous and organic samples; 1000/pk.
- Pre-assembled all-in-one filtration process; eliminates the need for syringe filter, syringe, vial and septum; reduces costs by up to 40%
- Wide range of membrane choices from 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific sample application requirements
- Compatible with most major autosamplers
- Fewer consumables required
- Plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a pre-attached cap/septum at the other
- Can be used either manually or with a compressor unit
- Processes up to 6 samples at one time, further improving sample processing time and reducing the risk of hand stress
- Designed to fit into any autosampler accommodating 12 x 32 mm vials
- OR, septum can be pierced with needle and sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer
|Routine analysis; Composite assays; Content uniformity; Protein precipitation; Solubility/dissolubility testing; Light sensitive samples; Ion chromatography|