Whatman™ High Purity Glass Microfiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles
Designed to fit most Soxhlet extraction units. Whatman™ High Purity Glass Microfiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles are made of 100% borosilicate glass microfiber. They are well-suited to pollution monitoring when analysis of hot and acidic gases is required.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 2814199
Thimble, Extraction; Whatman; Made of high-purity glass microfiber; HP grade; Binders/additives free; Suitable for both solvent extraction and air sampling; Withstands temp. up to 500 deg.C; Length: 90mm; I.D.: 19mm
- Resistant to temperatures up to 500°C
- Binder-free, no chemical additives
- Designed to fit most commercially available Soxhlet extractors.
- Effective when used with solvents incompatible with cellulose materials
- Applications: analysis of hot and acidic gases during emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring, analysis of pesticide residues using Soxhlet extraction, determination of oil/fat content of foods, analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes>
|Soxhlet extraction units|
|Smoke stack gas monitoring, soxhlet extraction, analyzing pesticide residues, determining oil/fat content of foods, analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes|