GE Healthcare, Whatman Grade 1573-1/2 Qualitative Filter Papers
A medium fast filter paper with high wet strength. This paper has the same chemical resistance characteristics as Grade 1573
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare, Whatman 10314745
Paper, Filter; GE Whatman; Grade 1573-1/2; Qualitative; Folded (Prepleated); Cellulose; Diameter: 150mm; Thickness: 170μm; Pore size: 12-25μm; Medium fast with high wet strength; Smooth; Chemical resistant; 100/Pk.
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- Maintained flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.
|12 to 25μm|