Whatman™ GD/XP Syringe Filters
Incorporates a two-layer polypropylene prefilter to minimize levels of ion extractables. Whatman™ GD/XP Syringe Filters are suitable for samples that require inorganic ion analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 69932504
Filter, Syringe; Whatman; GD/XP; Nonsterile; Polypropylene housing; 25mm diameter; 0.45um pore size; Contains a proprietary polypropylene prefiltration stack; Ideal for trace metal analysis; DpPP membrane; 1500/pk.
Designed to prepare and enhance inorganic ion analysis of hard-to-filter samples. Recommended for analyzing ion content that would otherwise experience interference from glass-based extractables
- 25mm diameter with 0.45μm pore size
- Proprietary polypropylene prefiltration stack
- Autoclave at 121°C at 1 bar (15psi) for 20 minutes
- Extremely low protein binding filter
- High loading volume for filtration of challenging samples
- Use for trace metal analysis; particularly ion analysis using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
|Depth Polypropylene (DPPP)|
|Trace metal analysis|