Cytiva Whatman™ GD/X Grade 934-AH Syringe Filters
Processes three to seven times more sample volume than filters without prefilter. Whatman™ GD/X 934-AH Syringe Filters are specifically designed for filtration of viscous or otherwise hard-to-filter samples with high solids content.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 68922515
DescriptionConstructed of a polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber prefilters. This design prevents the buildup of back pressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.
- Syringe filter with integrated prefiltration
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet; male slip Luer outlet
- Flow should enter from the inlet
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) at 15psi for 20 min.
- Maximum temperature, 131°C (267°F) Filtration area: 13mm - 1.3cm2; 25mm - 4.6cm2 Pressure limit: 13mm - 100psi; 25mm - 75psi
- All materials biosafe—pass USP Class VI requirements
- Prefiltration media: 100% Borosilicate glass fiber GMF 150 10μm: 1μm GF/F 0.7μm
- Disposable filtration devices provide labor saving efficiency while ensuring consistent filter performance
- High loading capacity for samples with high solids content
- Suitable for capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, and UV/VIS sample preparation
Nonsterile GD/X filters are available in two diameters: 13 mm and 25 mm, and three pore sizes: 0.2 µm, 0.45 µm, and 5 µm
Each unit includes a stack of Whatman Multigrade GMF 150 (10:1μm) and Grade GF/F 0.7μm prefilters
|GD/X 25 mm Syringe Filter, 934-AH filtration medium, 1.5 μm (150 pcs)|
|21.6 x 29.8 mm|
|Female luer lock|
|100% Borosilicate Glass FiberGMF 150 10 μm: 1 μmGF/F 0.7 μm|
|Borosilicate Microfiber Glass|
|Pigment free polypropylene (PP)|
|5.2 bar (75 psi)|