Whatman™ Carbon-Cap Disposable Activated Carbon Capsules
Filled with high-purity, high-efficiency, acid-washed, granular-activated carbon. Whatman™ Carbon Cap Disposable Activated Carbon Capsules are suitable for adsorption of organics from air and removal of color, organics and chlorine from water.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 67047500
Filter, Capsule; Whatman; Activated Carbon; Carbon-Cap 75 Polypropylene; w/Pleated HEPA cartridge; Heat fused sealing; For odor removal from air/gas streams; Surface area: 26,000 sq. m; Maximum housing pressure: 4.1 bar (60psi)
- Remove organic odors, color, and colloids from water and air
- Activated carbon plus a pleated HEPA filter media retains 99.97% of all particles 0.3μm
- Maximum housing pressure: 4.1 bar (60psi.)
- Carbon-Cap 75 offers 26,000m2 activated carbon surface area
- Carbon-Cap 150 offers 82,000m2 filter area equivalent
For vacuum pump outlet removal of smoke and oil.
|For water, chemical, and reagent purification|