Whatman™ Glass Microfiber Prefilter, 1μm Particle Retention Rating
Multilayer graded density filters for rapid and efficient filtration of samples with high solids content. Whatman™ Glass Microfiber Prefilters are designed with a coarse glass filter top layer (10μm) meshed with a finer layer. The multigrade glass filter traps larger particles in its pores of the coarse layer, medium-sized particles in the interface meshing, and smaller particles in the interstices of the fine layer.
$117.98 - $126.06
- Can filter nearly twice as much sample volume as that of a single-density prefilter
- Compared to an unprotected membrane, three to seven times greater sample volume can be filtered
- Higher particulate loading capacity and faster flow rates than uniform prefilters
- Excellent particle retention (both large and small particles)
- 100% borosilicate glass, binder-free
- Extends life of final filter membrane
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.