Whatman™ Benchkote™ Surface Protector Rolls
Coated with an impermeable layer of polyethylene that prevents liquids from reaching benchtops. Whatman™ Benchkote™ Surface Protectors are suitable for saturation with disinfectant.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 23016160
Protector, Surface; Whatman; Benchkote Plus; Coated on one side with an impermeable layer of polyethylene; Paper side can be written on with ink or pencil; Help reduce exposure to bloodborne pathogens; Roll; W x L: 23 in. x 164 ft.
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|580mm x 50m|
|Suitable for saturation with disinfectant|
|Benchtop Protector - Roll|