Whatman™ Benchkote Surface Protector Sheets
Minimize mess and contamination during spills. Whatman™ Benchkote material has a high-quality, smooth, absorbent lab paper layer that soaks up liquid spills. A second laminated polyethylene layer prevents flow-through to the working surface.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 2300916
Protector, Surface; Whatman; Benchkote; Coated on one side with an impermeable layer of polyethylene; Paper side can be written on with ink or pencil; Help reduce exposure to bloodborne pathogens; Sheets; W x L: 460mm x 570mm; Sheet
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|460 x 570mm|
|Suitable for saturation with disinfectant|
Save up to 30% on isolation and cloning products.
Save up to 15% on GE Healthcare protein purification columns.
Save up to 70% on Whatman™ filters, surface protectors, amino acids, and more.
Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings off first stocking order through Fisher Scientific.Receive a Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings on your first stocking order. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
Save up to 30% on Whatman™ sample preparation products.