Whatman™ Autovial™ 5mL Syringeless Filters
Replaces syringe-coupled devices with single filter units for one-time use. Whatman™ Autovial™ 5mL Syringeless Filters are pre-assembled filtration devices for removing particulates from samples.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ WHTAV115NPUAQU
Filters; Syringeless; Whatman; Autovial; Graduated barrel; Built-in air purge; Diameter: 13mm; Handles samples up to 5mL in volume; Membrane type: PVDF; Pore size: 0.45μm; 50/pk.
Often used for removing particulates from potentially hazardous samples. Pour or pipet sample into filter barrel, insert plunger and compress to filter into autosampler vial.
- Preassembled units consist of a filter barrel and a plunger
- Built-in air purge minimizes holdup
- Integrated construction eliminates filter pop-off
- Support stand protects slip-Luer tip, recessed to reduce chance of contamination
- Remove particulates from samples up to 5mL in volume
- Filtration area: 1.7cm2
Glass Microfiber (GMF)
- High loading capacity, binder-free, fast flowrates; for clarifying aqueous or organic solutions, pH 3 to 8
- Nylon (NYL)
- Inherently hydrophilic; for clarifying aqueous and organic samples, pH 3 to 10
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Hydrophobic; for samples >50% organic solvents
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Low protein binding; for aqueous samples
|Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)|