Whatman™ 96-Well Lysate Clarification Plate
Ideal for the removal of cellular debris from lysates during high-throughput plasmid DNA purification
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 77700062
Microplate, Lysate clarification; Whatman; UNIFILTER; Clear, Polystyrene, 96-well, 800μL; w/0.45μm Polypropylene media; Filter bottom w/long drip director; For high-throughput plasmid DNA purification; 25/pk.
- Polystyrene plate with a proprietary filter membrane
- Processes 96 lysates in <10 min.
- Compatible with vacuum filtration or centrifugation
- Produces recovery rates 10 to 30% higher than manual centrifuge methods
- Recovers an average of 6μg DNA/well when used with the Whatman DNA Binding Plate (Cat. No. PF77002810)
- Adaptable to automated platforms
|Lysate Clarification Microplate|
|Ideal for the removal of cellular debris from lysates during high throughput plasmid DNA purification|
|Long drip director|