Vidaro™ B-Fore™ Boot Covers
Convenient color-coded tabs identify boot size
Manufacturer: Vidaro™ B315819TSPXS
Assure contamination control and increase worker comfort with reusable boots made from B-Fore high-performance ESD cleanroom fabric. Designed for the microelectronics industry and any applications where products must be protected from static dissipative charges, airborne particles, and lint. With a super-dense weave of 100% microdenier polyester fibers (over 19,000 filaments per square inch) B-Fore meets the highest standard of particulate control.
- Microengineered carbon-fiber grid dissipates electrostatic charges and minimizes manufacturing defects
- 19 in. high (48cm)
- Closure is strap-and-buckle at instep with adjustable snaps on the top tab
- Two snaps on the tab, four snaps on the hem
- One snap on back of leg to attach to a coverall
- Available in white, blue and orange with soft, rigid or cupped Chemstat 939™ soles
Also available in additional colors. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|Elastic top with adjustable snap|
|Ideal for the microelectronics industry, contamination control, increase worker comfort, protect from static dissipative charges, airborne particles, lint|
|Polyester, Carbon, CSM™ Rubber sheeting|