Thermo Scientific™ Verso One-Step RT-qPCR Kit, SYBR Green, With Separate ROX Vial
The Verso RT enzyme delivers high processivity and can be used at temperatures up to 57°C, delivering effective transcription through difficult RNA secondary structures.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB4104A
The Thermo Scientific Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Kit for SYBR Green chemistry offers a quick and simple way to detect mRNA. This version of the kit comes with a separate vial of ROX reference dye.
An optional RT Enhancer is also provided and can be used during the RT step to remove any DNA contamination, eliminating the need for DNase I treatment. All Verso 1-step RT-qPCR kits incorporate an inert dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, making verification of master mix dispensing quick, easy, and foolproof.
In a 1-step approach to RT-qPCR, both the RT step and qPCR steps are performed in a single tube (1-step RT-qPCR). Adopting a 1-step approach is ideal for primer sequence optimization and collecting comparative data in experiments that do not require subsequent cDNA storage. The approach minimizes the risk of contamination, and improvements in reproducibility may be observed as a result of reduced sample handling.
Verso One-Step RT-qPCR Kits for SYBR Green chemistry are compatible with all major real-time thermal cyclers.
- Eliminate the need for DNase treatments - RT Enhancer (optional) prevents gDNA carry-over
- RT and qPCR steps performed in single tube - convenience and reduced contamination risk
- Use of the entire RT reaction as template for qPCR - improved sensitivity
- Verso RT enzyme is highly sensitive with broad dynamic range - accurate detection of RNA from 1pg to 1μg
- Verso RT enzyme has a wide working temperature range (42° to 57°C) - improved success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Contains an inert blue dye for ease of pipetting during reaction setup
|With separate ROX vial|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), gene expression analysis, RNAi validation, microarray validation, pathogen detection, genetic testing, disease research|
|1 x 50μL Verso Enzyme Mix; 1 x 250μL RT enhancer; 2 x 1.25mL 2X 1-Step qPCR SYBR Mix; 1 x 25μL ROX, 1mM|
|200 x 25µL Rxns|
|Store at -20°C.|
|Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, BioRad CFX96™, Cepheid SmartCycler, Corbett Rotor-Gene, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Roche LightCycler 480|
|1-Step QRT-PCR Kit w/SYBR Green plus separate ROX vial|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.