Thermo Scientific™ Verso™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Kits
Perform 1-step RT-qPCR using probe chemistry with these ready-to-use, optimized solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB4100/C
Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Kits for probe chemistry offer a quick and simple way to detect mRNA. The Verso RT enzyme delivers high processivity and can be used at temperatures up to 57°C, delivering effective transcription through difficult RNA secondary structures. An optional RT Enhancer is also provided and can be used during the RT step to remove any DNA contamination, eliminating the need for Dnase I treatment. All Verso 1-step RT-qPCR kits incorporate an inert dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, making verification of master mix dispensing quick, easy, and foolproof.
- Eliminate the need for DNase treatments - RT Enhancer (optional) prevents gDNA carry-over
- RT and qPCR steps performed in single tube - convenience and reduced contamination risk
- Use of the entire RT reaction as template for qPCR - improved sensitivity
- Verso RT enzyme is highly sensitive with broad dynamic range - accurate detection of RNA from 1pg to 1μg
- Verso RT enzyme has a wide working temperature range (42° to 57°C) - improved success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Contains an inert blue dye for ease of pipetting during reaction set up
|Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, BioRad CFX96™, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, Cepheid SmartCycler, Corbett Rotor-Gene, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Roche LightCycler 480|
|1-Step QRT-PCR Kit plus separate ROX vial|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), gene expression analysis, RNAi validation, microarray validation, pathogen detection, genetic testing, disease research|
|1 x 50μL Verso Enzyme Mix; 1 x 250μL RT enhancer; 2 x 1.25mL 2X 1-Step qPCR Mix; 1 x 25μL ROX, 1mM. Sufficient for 200 x 25μL reactions.|
|400 x 25µL Rxns|
|Store at -20°C.|