missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Van de Graaff Accessories
Accessories for Electrostatic Demonstrations.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific N125
- Can be mounted to the dome of the Van de Graaff with its rubber vacuum cup
- Strips repel each other and stand up when charged
- Consists of a 9.2 in. dia. (23cm) metal wheel with radial spokes and discharge points
- Supported on a cone bearing
- Wheel spins rapidly as electrons escape from the points when held near an electrostatic generator
|Van de Graaff generator|
|Used to acquired negative charge from the dome of Van de Graaff generator during for electrostatic demonstrations|
|Colored ribbons attached to a 6cm dia. Rubbered vacuum cup|