Upchurch Scientific™ Semi-Prep Inline Solvent Filters
Trap particles released through piston-seal or injection valve rotor-seal wear
Manufacturer: Upchurch Scientific™ A410*
These inline solvent filters trap particles — those released through piston-seal or injection valve rotor-seal wear as well as particles from other sources. Without an inline filter, these particles can continue through the tubing, possibly clogging the tubing and/or damaging system components.
- Traps piston seal particles and rotor seal wear particles
- Excellent protection for sensitive system components
- For analytical and semi-preparative applications
- Volume: 223μL swept
- Porosity: 10μm
- Thread Port Configuration: 10-32 coned
- Volume: 89μL swept
- Porosity: 2μm
- Assembly features 10-32 coned internal port for use with 1/16 in. O.D. tubing, connected using Fingertight (or similar) fitting†
- Comes with a PEEK polymer frit surrounded by a fluoropolymer ring for enhanced sealing
† Note: Because the receiving ports are manufactured from PEEK, we do not recommend using traditional metal compression fittings, as they will most likely damage the receiving ports of these biocompatible filters.
|Semi-Prep Inline Solvent Filter|