Troemner™ Two-Prong Single Adjust Swivel Clamp
Swivel clamps are used to hold apparatus near the lab-frame. Unlike extension clamps, these clamps have an intergral holder for attaching to a lab-frame or other apparatus.
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 916366
- Built-in holder grips rods up to 19mm (0.75 in.) in diameter and is adjustable for forward or reverse-facing adjustment screws
- Shaft wing-nut allows the holding angle of the swivel clamp to adjust through 360° of rotation and can be locked in place once desired position is achieved
- Stainless steel electro-polished finish or nickel-plated zinc construction
- Supplied with non-slip vinyl sleeves and, for temperatures above 100°C, fiberglass covers
- Prong width: 23mm (0.91 in.)