Troemner™ UltraClass Platinum Calibration Weight Sets with NVLAP Certificate
For calibrating high-precision analytical balances with readability as low as 0.0001mg
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 7214UCPW
Made of Troemner Alloy 8, a specially developed austenitic stainless steel that possesses closely controlled density, extremely low magnetic permeability, good stability, and resistance to corrosion and handling damage. Exclusive material has a density of 8.0 at 25°C (controlled to ±0.1%), is essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition, and will not transform to magnetic under any combination of temperature and cold work down to -195.5°C (-320°F).
- Weight tolerance is equal to ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 000 and Class E0
- This class is used as a reference standard for calibrating other reference standards and weights where the stability of the environment and careful handling are assured
- Appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.0001mg
- Weights come with a Positive Calibration Tolerance Guarantee
- Fractional weights 5 to 500mg are made of stainless steel (except 30mg, which are aluminum)
- Weights 3mg and below are made of aluminum
With NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate.
|Large Metric Analytical Weight Set|
|1 g to 2 kg|
|Cylindrical weight: 2kg, 1kg, 500g, 2 x 200g, 100g, 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, Polycarbonate case in Wood case|
|1 g to 2 kg|