Troemner™ UltraClass Gold Calibration Weight Sets with NVLAP Certificate
For calibrating high-precision analytical balances with readability as low as .001mg
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 7221UCGW
Made of Troemner Alloy 8, a specially developed austenitic stainless steel that possesses closely controlled density, extremely low magnetic permeability, good stability, and resistance to corrosion and handling damage. Exclusive material has a density of 8.0 at 25°C (controlled to ±0.1%), is essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition, and will not transform to magnetic under any combination of temperature and cold work down to -195.5°C (-320°F).
- Weight tolerance is equal to ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 00 and meets or exceeds OIML R 111 Class E1
- This class is used as a reference standard for calibrating other reference standards and weights where the stability of the environment and careful handling are assured
- Appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as .001mg
- Weights come with a Positive Calibration Tolerance Guarantee
- Fractional weights 5 to 500mg are made of stainless steel (except 30mg, which are aluminum)
- Weights 3mg and below are made of aluminum
With NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate.
|Medium Metric Analytical Weight Set|
|1 mg to 200 g|
|Stainless Steel cylindrical weight: 2 x 200g, 100g, 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, Stainless Steel sheet weight: 500mg, 2 x 200mg, 100mg, 50mg, 2 x 20mg, 10mg, 5mg, Aluminium sheet weight: 2 x 2mg, 1mg, Polycarbonate case|
|Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|2 to 200 g to 1 mg|