Sonoco™ ThermoSafe™ LD7 Quarter PMC Pallet Shippers
Complete Pallet Solutions are designed to meet the unique transport requirements of pharmaceuticals, biologics, vaccines, and other high value life science products for durations exceeding five days.
Manufacturer: Sonoco™ TSQPMCTRAY
The new LD7 pallet shipper platform maximizes the space on an LD7 air pallet used in wide-body aircraft. Each solution has a universal pack-out design to be used in both hot and cold seasons while also accommodating the demands of cross-hemispheric shipments. Refrigerant sleeves or dry ice tray are required for each pallet solution configuration.
The CRT solution requires the pallet shell and 20 units of the CRT refrigerant sleeves requiring ambient conditioning. The Refrigerated solution requires the pallet shell and 10 units of the refrigerant sleeves requiring refrigerated conditioning and 15 units of the refrigerant sleeves requiring frozen conditioning. The Frozen solution requires the pallet shell and the dry ice tray.
- Revolutionary design eliminates corner leaks and drastically reduces edge leaks
- ConvecTECH™ dispersion panels maximize natural convection
- Eliminates side refrigerants, increasing payload and simplifying packing procedures
- Optimized size with fewer packing components
- Easy assembly with L-shaped corner panels
|Temperature-controlled pallet shipping|
|50 x 36 x 3 in.|
|QPMC Shipper Pallet Shell, Dry Ice|
|Dry Ice Tray|