Sonoco™ ThermoSafe InsulatedShipper-PUR, Packed in Pallet
High performance polyurethane containers meet the needs of the most demanding temperature sensitive payloads
Manufacturer: Sonoco™ TSE327
Shipper, Insulated; Sonoco; Thermosafe; Protects temp. sensitive shipments; Vents dry ice; Shock absorbent; Polyurethane; Foam plug seals top; I.D.: 18.5 x 18.25 x 16.75 in.; O.D.: 23.25 x 23 x 24 in.; Wall: 2 in.; 6.3kg (14 lb.);
Polyurethane insulation offers greater insulating power than equivalent thicknesses of EPS containers. Thick walls and 200 lb. outer corrugate offer protective shock absorption and cushioning during shipping and handling.
- Protects highly temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposure
- Provides extensive protection for long range journeys
- Durable one-piece closed-cell polyurethane foam insulated shippers are CFC and HCFC-free—comply with international clean air regulations
- Proprietary process laminates highly efficient insulation core to inner and outer corrugate walls
- Withstands crush compression in excess of 5000 lb.
- Flexible polyurethane foam plug seals the top, cushions and insulates contents, vents dry ice
- R-value is +1.5 times EPS R-value, per inch of thickness
|23.25 x 23 x 24 in. (59 x 58.42 x 60.9cm)|
|Protects highly temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposure|