Thermo Scientific™ Abgene 96 Well Polypropylene Storage Microplates
Streamline your molecular biology applications with these 96-well Polypropylene Storage Plates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB1058
Thermo Scientific Abgene 96 Well Polypropylene Storage Microplates provide excellent solutions for sample storage and assay set-up, allowing dilutions and aliquots to be handled, stored, or transported easily. All plates are ANSI format for compatibility with automated systems and are manufactured in our cleanroom facility to ensure molecular grade quality. To further assist in storage and tracking, all plates can be supplied with custom barcoding.
Thermo Scientific ABgene Storage and Assay Plates are manufactured in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment to ensure that each plate is contamination-free. Plates are made using virgin medical grade polypropylene and have highly polished surfaces, making them low binding and chemically resistant. Rigid side walls and industry standard footprint make plates suitable for automation and robotic handling, as well as for low-throughput applications.
- 96 Round wells with 200μL maximum well volume
- Reinforced skirt for robotic manipulation
- Seal with heat seals, adhesive seals, or PCR cap strips
- Raised rim design around each well for optimal sealing and reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Suitable for use with DMSO, Ethanol, and Isopropanol
- Alphanumeric grid-referencing
- Designed according to SBS footprint standards for robotic compatibility
- Wide working temperature range from -196° to +121°C
|Certified RNase, DNase, and human DNA Free. ANSI Compliant|
|5000 x g|
|Polypropylene Storage & Sample Prep Plate|
|For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|