Thermo Scientific™ MuSeek™ Barcode Set 1, Ion Torrent™ Compatible
Produce Ion Torrent™-compatible next-gen sequencing libraries from as little as 100 ng starting DNA. DNA fragmentation and transposon-tagging are accomplished in one step.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ K1541
Thermo Scientific MuSeek Library Preparation Kit for Ion Torrent™ is designed for generation of high-quality genomic DNA libraries for sequencing with the Ion Personal Genome Machine™ (PGM™) and Ion Proton™ systems. The fast protocol utilizes MuA transposase enzyme, which catalyzes simultaneous fragmentation of double-stranded target DNA and tagging the fragment ends with transposon DNA. In a subsequent PCR step the platform-specific adaptors are added using a robust and accurate Thermo Scientific Phusion™ High-Fidelity DNA polymerase. Starting with only 100 ng of the sample DNA the same protocol can be used to generate 100-400 bp insert libraries.
- Fast - generates NGS fragment library in less than 80 minutes
- Convenient - no physical shearing, end-repair and ligation steps
- Easy to use - same protocol for generating different length DNA fragment libraries
DNA fragment library preparation for downstream use in next generation sequencing workflow.
- MuSeek Enzyme Mix
- MuSeek Fragmentation Reaction Buffer
- MuSeek Stop Solution
- Control DNA
- MuSeek Adaptor Addition Primer Mix
- MuSeek Adaptor Addition Reaction Buffer
- Phusion Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
- MuSeek Sequencing Primer
|MuSeek Barcode Adapter Primer Mix 1 to 16|
|Barcoded DNA fragment library preparation for downstream use in next generation sequencing workflow.|
|80 reactions (5 reactions each)|
|Store at -20deg.C before opening.|