MagJET Separation Racks are magnetic separation devices intended for low- to high- throughput magnetic bead manipulation procedures such as magnetic bead-based nucleic acid isolation. MagJET Separation Racks contain high-performance permanent neodymium magnets embedded in a plastic separation unit frame. In combination with MagJET Magnetic Beads MagJET Separation Racks allow fast and efficient magnetic bead-based separation procedures.
MagJET Separation Rack is a magnetic separation device intended for low-throughput magnetic bead manipulation procedures such as magnetic bead-based nucleic acid isolation. The MagJET Separation Rack contains a high-performance permanent neodymium magnet embedded in a plastic separation unit frame. In combination with MagJET Magnetic Beads the MagJET Separation Rack allows fast and efficient magnetic bead-based separation procedures.
• Contains a powerful permanent neodymium magnet for instantaneous bead collection from the solution
• Specially designed for robust performance with different sample volumes
• Stable and tight magnetic bead capture on microcentrifuge tube wall
• Highly efficient nucleic acid purification in combination with Thermo Scientific MagJET magnetic-bead based kits Applications
• Affinity purification using magnetic particles. Includes
• MagJET Separation Rack unit