The Thermo Scientific 96-Well Semi-Skirted, Fast Block, Barcoded Plates is compatible with all ABI Fast block machines, including Life Technologies PCR and qPCR thermal cyclers. These plates feature a raised deck to prevent spills and a cut corner at the A1 location.
The 96-Well Semi-Skirted, Fast Block, Barcoded Plates are available in white plates for qPCR applications and have clear wells for maximum sample visibility.
- Directly compatible with all Applied Biosystems thermal cycler fast blocks with no adapters necessary
- Raised deck of plate to aid in spill prevention
- 0.1 mL maximum well volume (when used with adhesive and heat seals)
- Clear well for sample visibility
- Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer
- White plates are optimized for qPCR by increasing sensitivity and reducing variability in fluorescence detection
- Cut Corner: A1
- qPCR/Real-Time PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DNA, RNase, Endotoxin, DNase-free|
|PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR|