Texwipe™ TexVantage™ Cellulose/Polyester Wipers
General-purpose, nonwoven wiper for cleaning and spill control in critical environments
Manufacturer: Texwipe™ TX8932S
Combine the high sorption of natural cellulose and the cleanliness and strength of polyester.
- Nonwoven, hydroentangled construction with bidirectional strength
- Available in standard or sterile packaging, expiration date marked on each package
- Chemically resistant to withstanding exposure to common cleaning and disinfecting
- Solvent-safe cleanroom packaging
- Statistical quality control
- Gamma irradiation to 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level, according to AAMI guidelines
- Lot-specific information on each shipment simplifies recordkeeping
General-purpose wiping, applications with high absorbency and low extractables requirements, aqueous spills, cleaning precision components and lab apparatus.
|Nonwoven, hydroentangled with bidirectional strength|
|For ISO Class 5 to 8 cleanroom general purpose wiping applications|
|12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|