Texas Instruments™ TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Handheld
A virtual and real-world way to explore science.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education N3CAS/CLM/2L1
The perfect solution for the classroom, lab and field. Explore dynamic simulations and collect data with Vernier™ sensors.
- Explore hundreds of free TI-Nspire biology, chemistry, physics and earth science lessons and simulations from middle to high school grades at www.sciencenspired.com
- Instantly turn TI-Nspire CX handheld into a data collection device by attaching Vernier EasyLink™ USB interface and sensor
- For advanced data collection, use TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (sold separately); supports simultaneous use of up to five Vernier sensors
- Use digital images or your own photos to connect science concepts with real-world scenarios
- Touchpad navigation works more like laptop computer
- CAS (Computer Algebra System) allows for symbolic and numeric calculations such as scientific unit cancellation or combination
- Approved for standardized tests — SAT™, PSAT/NMSQT™ and AP exams
- Screen size: 320 × 240 pixels (3.2 in. [8.1cm] diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 dpi; 16-bit color
- Memory: 100MB storage memory/64MB operating memory
Powered by the TI-Nspire rechargeable battery (included) that lasts up to two weeks of normal use on a single charge. No alkaline batteries needed. Bundle and pack also available (S02282ND and S02283ND).
|Rechargeable battery, wall adapter, USB unit-to-unit cable, USB unit-to-computer cable|
|320 x 240|
|Middle to High School|