GHS P StatementP210-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P305+P351+P338-P405-P422a-P501a Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Store contents under inert gas. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
GHS H StatementH250-H260-H252-H304-H314-H336 Catches fire spontaneously if exposed to air. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Self-heating in large quantities may catch fire. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.May cause drowsiness or dizziness.