|1.3850 to 1.3870 (20°C, 589nm)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Fatal if inhaled. Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Reacts violently with water.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.