Thermo Scientific™ T7 Cell-Free Expression Vectors
Generate His-, HA-, Myc- or other label-tagged fusion proteins by cell-free in vitro translation (IVT) with these versatile T7 expression vectors.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 88867
Thermo Scientific™ T7 Cell-Free Expression Vectors (pT7CFE1) are cloning plasmids optimized to use with the Thermo Scientific 1-Step Human In Vitro Protein Expression System for &italic_begin;in vitro&italic_end; translation (IVT) of tagged fusion proteins.The pT7CFE1 Expression Vectors contain the Encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV) internal ribosome entry site (IRES) element that is critical for high levels of cap-independent protein expression in the Human In Vitro Translation System. Each vector features a highly-compatible multiple cloning site (MCS) to facilitate easy insertion of protein coding sequences into and between vectors. The pT7CFE1 Vector is available with single or tandem affinity tags at the N- or C- terminus to facilitate protein purification and detection. The pT7CFE Vectors are suitable for insertion of cloned genes, cDNAs, ORFs or PCR products for in vitro transcription and translation. Custom cloning services are also available.
Optimized performance – designed to provide the highest yield in the human in vitro translation system
Many options – multiple tag and tag-location options available
Modular MCS – multiple cloning site is maintained across vector family to facilitate subcloning
Cleavable tags – HRV 3C cleavage site available on select vectors
pT7CFE1 Plasmid Features:
- EMCV IRES at the 5-prime UTR promotes high-level translation of mRNAs
- MCS accommodates gene insertion via ten different restriction sites: Msc1, Nde1, BamH1, EcoR1, EcoRV, Pac1, Pst1, Sac1, Sal1, Not1 and Xho1
- Poly A sequence in the 3-prime region promotes mRNA stabilization and protection from nucleases
- T7 terminator ensures synthesis of accurate size mRNA transcripts
- Plasmid linearization may be accomplished with restriction sites between Poly A sequence and the T7 terminator region
|DNA at 0.5ug/uL in 10mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5|
|Gene cloning and in vitro protein expression|