Fisherbrand™ Nichrome/Aluminum Inoculating Loop
For inoculation purposes. Fisherbrand™ Nichrome/Aluminum Inoculating Loops consist of a nichrome wire mounted to an aluminum handle. Available with PVC-insulated handle.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 28686
- Fisherbrand™ Nichrome/Aluminum Inoculating Loops are provided with a standard aluminum handle
- The aluminum handle is available in either an insulated or non-insulated format.
- Ideal for selecting, inoculating, or transferring microbiological samples
- Cools rapidly after sterilization
- Nichrome wire length: 4 in.
- – 24G
- Handle length: 8in.(203mm)
- Autoclavable up to 135°C; Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
|For inoculation purposes|