Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Paper-Plastic Wrapped Disposable Serological Pipets, Cleanroom Pack
Packaged in “clean room” technique for a safety and convenience revolution. Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Paper-Plastic Wrapped Disposable Serological Pipets, Cleanroom Pack is ideal for cell-based vaccine and drug production facilities or other laboratory clean rooms.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C7041
Pipets, Serological; Corning; Stripette; Individually paper/plastic wrapped; Triple bagged; Clean room pack style; Color-coding; Antidrip tip; Capacity: 1mL; Grad.: 1/100mL; Negative Grad.: 0.2mL; Color Coded: Yellow; Case of 1000
Ideal for cell culture and other applications that require aseptic liquid handling. Sterile pipets feature color-coded stripes for easy volume reading and quick size identification.
- Bidirectional graduations allow the choice of using ascending or descending scales
- Negative graduations on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50mL Stripettes provide additional working volume
- 100mL Stripettes allow you to perform large-volume fluid transfers safely and easily; eliminate the need for graduated cylinders and other liquid-handling vessels
- Cylindrical anti-drip tip design on 25, 50, and 100mL sizes reduces accidental drippage and assures accurate delivery
- 10mL size has a wide tip for handling viscous fluids
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
|Stripette™ Serological Pipet|
|0.03 oz., 1mL|