Corning™ Stripette™ All-Plastic Wrapped, Polystyrene Serological Pipettes
Individually wrapped in easy-to-open plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C4251
Features easy opening “banana-peel” plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves. Corning™ Stripette™ Disposable Plastic-Wrapped Polystyrene Serological Pipets include a color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
Plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques.
- Color coding on paper allows easy size identification
- Plastic wrap allows full view
- Clear Plastic Wrap provides easy pop-through and roll-back for aseptic removal
- Color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing
- Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ±2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipette wrapper
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20°C) their contents with blowout
- Bidirectional graduations allow the choice of using ascending or descending scales
- Negative graduations on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 mL sizes provide additional working volume
- 100 mL size allows large-volume fluid transfers safely and easily; eliminates the need for graduated cylinders and other liquid-handling vessels
- Cylindrical anti-drip tip design on 25, 50, and 100 mL sizes reduces accidental drippage and assures accurate delivery
- 10mL size has a wide tip for handling viscous fluids
|Stripette™ Serological Pipet|
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
|Individually Wrapped, Plastic|