MilliporeSigma™ Stericup Quick Release-GP Sterile Vacuum Filtration System
The Stericup™ vacuum filtration system is the most efficient single-use, disposable process for sterile media preparation. It combines a Steritop™ filter unit with a receiver flask for processing and storing volumes from 150 mL to 1,000 mL in a single, ready-to-use format.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ S2GPU01RE
Everything that made the original Stericup™ filters a staple in your lab and labs around the world, remains at the core of the Stericup™ Quick Release system.
- Proven Millipore™ Membrane performance with industry-leading membrane technology that delivers high flow rates, low protein binding and retention volumes.
- Compact, easy-grip receiver bottle ensures control and stability during filtration, making the Stericup™ Quick Release Filter ideal for use in laminar flow hoods.
- Recessed threads on the cap help ensure sterility even when set face-down, while fins allow it to be set on its side without rolling away or falling off the bench.
- The bottom of the receiver flask is slightly recessed, enabling capped flasks to be stacked for convenient storage
- A tab is built into the receiver bottle to enable easy-attachment of pre-filter disks (not included) for hard to filter solutions.
- The receiver bottle is made from clear durable polystyrene and the entire unit is sterilized by gamma irradiation.
- Stem cell tested Express™ PLUS PES membrane filters, safeguard the viability of growth media.
Stericup Quick Release-GP Sterile Vacuum Filtration System
|Clear with blue adapter|
|Stericup Quick Release-GP Sterile Vacuum Filtration System|
Buy three cases of MilliporeSigma Stericup, Steritop, and Steriflip filters in any combination and get a fourth at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.