Spectrum™ Spectra/Por™ 6 Pre-wetted Standard RC Dialysis Tubing, 1-50 kD MWCO
Clear, flexible and sturdy; Standard Grade RC (regenerated cellulose) membrane conveniently pre-equilibrated in water, eliminating the need to soak to remove glycerin and hydrate the membrane
Manufacturer: Spectrum™ SML132542
Dialysis Membrane, Pre-wetted RC Tubing, Spectra/Por 6; Spectrum Laboratories; 50 kD MWCO; Flat Width: 28mm; Dia. x Length: 17.8mm x 10m; Ideal for molecular separation, protein binding studies, electrolyte removal, desalting
This ready-to-use membrane is packaged wet in a preservative solution of 0.05% sodium azide. Simply rinse away the preservative solution with DI water, load the sample and dialyze.
- Pre-wetted & ready-to-use, no glycerin removal required
- 8 MWCO's ranging from 1 kD - 50 kD
- Good chemical compatibility with dilute strong acids and bases, conc. weak acids & bases, many alcohols and some organics
- Standard RC can tolerate pH 2 - 12 and temp 4-121°C.
- Ideal for sample prep, desalting, buffer exchange, pH change, protein purification, etc.
- Economic 10 meters/pkg
Do not tie knots in tubing; use closures
|Spectra/Por™ 6 Dialysis Tubing|
|4° to 121°C|
|Ideal for molecular separation, protein binding studies, electrolyte removal, desalting|
|39.2° to 249.8°F|
|Packaged wet in 0.05% sodium azide|