Spectrum™ Dialysis Tubing Closures: Spectra/Por™ Standard Type
Consist of a single-piece, hinged clamp with sealing ridges that securely lock over the dialysis tubing to provide a leak-proof seal
Manufacturer: Spectrum™ SML132736
Closure, Dialysis Tubing, Spectra/Por Standard Type; 35mm sealing width, orange; Spectrum Laboratories; aids in sample buoyancy; Use with RC only; 10/pkg
Spectra/Por Standard Closure Type:
- Made from polypropylene to aid in sample buoyancy
- Maintains sample vertical orientation when used with a Spectra/Por Weighted Closure.
- 5 sealing width sizes: 12mm, 23mm, 35mm, 55mm and 75mm
- 4 colors available for easier sample identification
- 10/pkg; Use with RC dialysis tubing only. Not for use with CE tubing.
|For sample buoyancy and vertical orientation, Spectrum laboratories, use with RC only|
|32° to 250°F|
|0° to 121°C|
|Dialysis Tubing Closure|