Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST8 FR Floor-Standing Refrigerated Centrifuge
Save valuable benchtop space in your lab with the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST8 FR floor-standing refrigerated centrifuge.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 75007207
Meet clinical and research protocol needs with the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST 8 FR. This floor-standing, refrigerated centrifuge offers enhanced ergonomics and saves valuable bench space in your lab. The Sorvall ST8 FR has exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.Innovative Technologies:
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- CRC-free refrigeration system
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge
- Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g, to ensure a peaceful laboratory
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove- and detergent-friendly user interface
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE and IVD
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates, 48 microtubes or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50mL tube to microplates to a microtube effortlessly
†Biocontainment certification by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.
|2 (standard and soft)|
|Direct, brushless induction drive|
|45.6 to 47.6 in., adjustable|
|117 to 122cm|
|<52 dBA (with MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor); <56 dBA with all rotors|
|99 hr 59 min, continuous|
|-10° to +40°C|
|4 x 145mL (with TX-150 rotor); 6 x 50mL (with HIGHConic rotor)|
|3,260 x g (TX-150 rotor); 30,279 x g (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1; UL Listed / CE marked /IVD compliant / Biocontainment certified by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK|
|Sorvall ST 8FR floor-standing compact centrifuge, refrigerated|
|30.7 to 32.7 in., adjustable|
|79 to 84cm|
|191 lb. (87kg)|
|3 direct program buttons, plus 96 additional programs accessible via folder, all with alphanumeric program naming|
|Auto-Lock rotor exchange system, SMARTSpin imbalance detection system, certified ClickSeal biocontainment lids|
|4,500rpm (TX-150 rotor); 17,850rpm (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.