Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ 915MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos (North America)
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ wireless monitoring solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SV201100LSB
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ 915MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos (North America). Smart-Vue™ wireless monitoring solutions provide 24/7 monitoring of and reporting on laboratory equipment with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection.
This wireless monitoring solution for laboratory equipment safeguards the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring critical parameters and securely logging data to provide unprecedented peace-of-mind. Featuring audit trail traceability, this solution assists with conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, and other strenuous regulatory requirements.
Sample Protection and Security
- Monitoring system that permanently records all readings, alarms, and user acknowledgments
- Protects your work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection
- Audit trail traceability to assist with conformance to 21 CFR part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Monitors temperatures ranging from -200° to +350°C, CO2 concentration, relative humidity (RH), differential pressure (clean rooms), 4-20 milliamps and dry contact state
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No complicated wiring, allowing easy movement of laboratory equipment
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internet with Smart-Vue client software
- Quickly export reports to Microsoft™ Excel™, Word™ or Adobe™ PDF formats with just a click for auditing purposes
- View multiple sensors
- Alarm options: telephone, email, SMS text, fax, audible, visual and printed reports
- Single software solution, that is scalable and will grow with you, saving time and money
- Easy to add new laboratory equipment to an existing Smart-Vue system
- Installation and validation services
- Annual maintenance agreements
- Calibration, inspection, battery replacement and software updates
- Re-qualification (validation) as needed for cGxP compliance
Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
For use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your Sales Representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.
|LN2 tanks, Cryogenics|
|Wireless Temperature Module with Sensor|
|-200° to +50°C|
|Module w/external sensor, 3.6V lithium battery, mounting holder w/velcro, magnet and hardware, sensor mounting kit, and customer reference letter|
|LN2 tanks or cryogenics|
|Smart-Vue Wireless Radio Module System w/external PT100 temperature probe (150 x 3mm)|
|-196, -80 and 0°C|
|Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.|