FCGR2A (CD32A) Recombinant Human Protein, His.AVI Tag, Invitrogen™ Sino Biological™, Biotinylated
This recombinant protein was expressed from a DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain (Met 1-Met 210) of human FCGR2A (AAA35827.1) (167Arg/His) fused to a C-terminal polyhistidine tagged AVI tag at the C-terminus
$404.00 - $404.00
DescriptionFc Gamma Receptor II-A (FCGR2A), recombinant human protein is supplied as a lyophilized powder. In general, recombinant proteins are suitable for use in studying protein-protein interactions, as a protein standard, or in cell biology research applications.
- The expressed protein was biotinylated in vivo by the Biotin-Protein ligase (BirA enzyme)
- Activity: 1.Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA; immobilized human IgG2 at 10μg/mL (100μL/well) can bind biotinylated human FCGR2A with a linear range of 0.16-0.8μg/mL
- 2. Using the Octet RED System, the recombinant human FCGR2A and BirA bound to human IgG; the affinity constant (Kd) was 12nM
- Formulation: Lyophilized in 140mM NaCl, 2.7mM KCl, 10mM Na2HPO4, 1.8mM KH2PO4, pH 7.4, 5% Mannitol, 5% Trehalose, 0.02% Tween 80
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the protein in sterile double distilled water to a concentration of 0.2mg/mL or lower; aliquot and use as soon as possible
This protein is manufactured by Sino Biological Inc.
|≥90% by SDS-PAGE|
|RP11-5K23.6, CD32, CD32A, CDw32, FCG2, FCGR2, FCGR2A, FCGR2A1, FcGR, IGFR2, mgC23887|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.