Thermo Scientific™ Shell Vial Kit, 1mL amber glass, SepCap
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. Available in many sizes, they are sold as kits with caps to assure proper fit and function.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ C401599
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. These neckless vials with inserts are sold as kits including polyethylene push in caps to assure proper fit and function. Vial selections include clear glass, amber glass or polypropylene. 8x35mm shell vials are designed specifically for Alcott Positive Displacement autosamplers. Choose from Thermo Scientific™ National™ and Chromacol™ brands.
- Polyethylene SepCap with starburst center design eases syringe needle penetration
- Convenient vial kits include equal quantities of vials and caps
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Microsampling vials allow maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts
Recommended for the following instruments:
- Waters™ (Wisp 96 respectively 48 Position Carousel)
|Amber Glass; SepCap; 1mL|