missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Achieve improved cell clarity by removing excess hematoxylin from the slide with Thermo Scientific™ Shandon™ Nu-Clear™, a specially-formulated acid alcohol solution.
- Removes residual hematoxylin staining the glass.
- Designed to be used on the full line of Thermo Scientific Shandon automatic stainers as well as manual methods.
- Fast-acting solution
- Recommended to be used as a 10-second step in most protocols
- Particularly beneficial for use with Harris hematoxylin
- May be used on the Thermo Scientific Varistain™ 24-4 or Shandon Varistain Gemini slide stainers
- Less concentrated
- Recommended as a 20-second step
- May be used on the Thermo Scientific Shandon Linistat and other linear stainers
- Rcommended for use with Gill hematoxylins