missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
SGE™ Guided Plunger Syringes
Extended barrel guides plunger during injection. SGE™ Guided Plunger Syringes are suitable for industrial environments.
Manufacturer: SGE™ SG001400
SpecificationsDescription & Specifications
Needle Type: Fixed; Capacity: 5uL
- Extended barrel accommodates a reinforced plunger to provide a rugged low volume syringe
- Reinforced plunger prevents bending when the plunger is pulled back to the 100% position
- Syringe barrels have a scale length of 54.1mm and an O.D. of 8mm
- Fixed-needle models can be heated up to 70°C.
- Removable-needle models feature a PTFE seal, a spring and nut for leakfree operation and can be heated up to 120°C
- All needles are 26s gauge, stainless steel with #2-bevel points, 0.47mm O.D., and are aligned with zero graduation mark on barrel
|Guided Plunger Syringe|