Thermo Scientific™ Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottle: Polystyrene, Polyethylene and Polypropylene
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ P156150ST
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent. Thermo Scientific™ Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottles are available in a variety of sizes and materials, with or without sodium thiosulfate for sample dechlorination.
- Polystyrene (PS) bottles are optically clear for easy sample viewing
- Threaded screw closure for easy aseptic sample collection and secure cap engagement
- Polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles are contact clear allowing visibility of color changes while providing impact resistance for safer shipping and handling
- Designed for total coliform and fecal coliform water sample analysis
- Certified Sterile
- Available pre-charged with sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3) powder for sample de-chlorination, or without powder for un-chlorinated water sources
- 100mL fill line
Bottles assembled with caps
Coliform Bacteria sample collection and analysis
Warranty: 90 days
|Certified Sterile; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|50 mg sodium thiosulfate|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.