Sartorius Vivapore™ 5 Static Concentrators
Designed for quick and affordable concentration. Sartorius Vivapore 5 Static Concentrators are ready to use, disposable ultrafiltration devices for samples up to 5mL. These simple benchtop units are ideal for general purpose laboratory concentration or purification prior to further analysis. Available in packages of 4, 30 or 100.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VP0501
DescriptionEconomic and user-friendly
- No need for additional equipment, pressure or a vacuum source
- Individual devices with disposable plastic stands for up to four units
- Simple concentration technique:
- Just fill the unit with the solution to be concentrated
- Wait for the desired concentration level to be achieved
- Then pipet the concentrated sample from the dead-stop reservoir
- Separate concentration chambers eliminate the risk of cross-contamination
- Each unit features a high-flow, 7.5 kDa PES membrane
- Ideal for samples that are sensitive to shearing forces or to pressure-induced stress
- Well suited for samples that require processing in a cold room environment
- Perfect for a variety of clinical and general research applications
- Urine concentration and subsequent analysis of Bence-Jones proteins by gel electrophoresis
- Concentrating macromolecules in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) or other biological solutions
|Styrene acrylonitrile (SAN)|
|1 to 5 mL|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.