Sartorius Sartolab™ RF/BT Vacuum Filtration Units
Filter aqueous solutions quickly and easily. Sartorius Sartolab™ RF/BT Vacuum Filtration Units are disposable and easy to use filter units. They contain a high quality PES membrane and combine the highest flow-rates and throughput with extremely low protein binding and extractables. Available in a range of volumes.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 180C5E
DescriptionQuality, reliable sterile filtration units
- Receiver Flask (RF) and Bottle Top (BT) units contain a high quality Sartorius PES membrane
- Combine the highest flow-rates and throughput with extremely low protein binding and extractables
- Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media, buffers, additives and other aqueous biologicals
- RF and BT vacuum units are available as 150mL, 250mL, 500mL and 1000mL units
- 500mL and 1000mL units come standard with 90mm membranes
- Improved filtration speed and throughput for cost effective filtration
|USP Class VI, ISO 10993|
|Filtration of tissue culture media, buffers, additives and other aqueous biologicals|
|Plug-on hose nipple|
|1.77 in. bottle neck|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.