missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Sartorius™ Quintix™ Topload Weighing Balances
Advanced weighing technology provides reliable and accurate results
Manufacturer: Sartorius™ QUINTIX61001S
Offers smart and efficient weighing, improved workflows with touch-screen and scroll technology which enables user to easily navigate through all balance operations without a manual.
- Save time and improve workflow with simple menu navigation and integrated applications at the touch of a key
- Clearly visible icons provide easy-to-follow balance operations; displayed results give users immediate feedback and confidence
- Maximum accuracy all the time, thanks to isoCAL; fully automatic internal calibration and balance adjustment
- Record keeping is easier with Quintix USB “plug and work” connectivity to a printer or computer
- Level control: Glass level indicator with air bubble for centering
- Calibration: Internal, fully automatic, motorized calibration and adjustment with configurable action level; also offers external
- Weighing units: g, ct, mom, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts/lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Stability indicator: Yes
- Tamper protection: Supervisor lock
- Housing protection: Acetone cleanable housing
- Verified models: Yes
- Language selection: English, French, Spanish
- Theft lock: Kensington lock and lockdown capability for cable or chain
- Output: Mini-USB
- Power: 100-240V (universal)
Standard Applications: Weighing; Density; Percentage; Checking, Peak hold, Counting; Unstable conditions.
Special Lab Applications: Mixing; Components; Statistics and Conversion.
USB Cables can be purchased Separately ( cat. number 14558112 or 14558111)
|Gold, Die-cast Aluminum, ABS Plastic|
|50 to 86°F|
|Universal power adapter, in-use cover, application|
|10 to 30°C|
|Carat, grain, milligram, pound, ounce, pennyweight|
|Color Graphic Display|